- GBP 32000.0 to 34000.0 Annum
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Electrician with a strong electrical background to join our clients' fantastic team at their Torpoint site in an inclusive environment where people understand the value of their contribution and are encouraged to recognise a job well done, you’ll be part of an open, engaged culture where everyone has a voice and the opportunity to get involved, as well as make a real difference.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent working attitude, particularly to Health and Safety, strong attention to detail, and have an electrical qualification to a minimum of 18th Edition (or equivalent)
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Covering small works, refurbishments, fit-outs, and projects
- Electrical Compliance Testing
- Fault finding to resolve reactive electrical issues in a timely and professional manner
- Complete emergency light testing and emergency light repairs
- Complete general lighting and power repairs
- Record and complete tasks using mobile tablet in a timely fashion
- To ensure all works are carried out to Company standards, policies, procedures, and expectations
- City and Guilds-18th edition
- Willingness to have SC Checks
- NVQ Level 3 - AM2 - C&G 2391- preferred
- Valid Asbestos Awareness
- Working At Height or PASMA, and be comfortable working at Heights
- Manual Handling
- Full UK Driving license
- CSCS card and a good basic understanding of site-based H&S
- 21 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Discounted gym membership on sites
- Van with fuel card, uniform, mobile phone, and tablet provided.
£32,000 - £34,000 Hours: Mon - Fri: 08.00 - 16.00.
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity or to find out more, please call Sharna on 07412 428910 or email email@example.com