Business Development Manager
- GBP 45000.0 to 0.0 Annum
Our client is currently recruiting a hard-working and commercially focused Water Treatment Salesperson/BDM. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ worth of proven track records of selling technical water services to new clients.
Qualifications & experience:
- The individual must come from a good educational, management, accounts, sales, and business development background.
- A good working knowledge of the water treatment industry.
- Experience managing a varied portfolio of water treatment from, monitoring/testing services, cooling tower water testing, chemical cleans and closed system accounts and selling chemicals to end users would be a distinct advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years of previous experience in a water treatment sales role is desirable/essential.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Competent with Microsoft office package
The key responsibilities of the Water Treatment Sales/BDM role
- Generate new accounts and build their portfolio of clients this can be quickly achieved by selling into hotels, leisure industries, manufacturing, and industrial end users along with hospitals, local authorities, and care establishments.
- Our water treatment chemical range can be sold to distributors and other small water treatment companies
The successful candidate will have a clear understanding of ACOP L8/HSG274, HTM04-01, BS2486 & BS8552 standards.
Experience in selling the following would also be advantageous;
- Closed Systems,
- Engineering aspects of water treatment,
- Chemical dosing control and chemical products to treat customers multiple water treatment issues,
- Cooling water analysis,
- Closed system analysis,
- Manipulation of dosing control equipment, and especially Chemical sales.