Customer Success & Sales Internship w/ Native Level of French (starting date 19th of Sep.)
- EUR 0.0 to 0.0 Annum
Are you an ambitious and energetic person? Are you willing to join a new exciting journey in a growing startup that is on a mission to change the world? If so, we need to talk!
This position is for a technology startup that enables companies to build a compassionate, purpose-driven culture and engage employees while serving the community—all through one platform. The company has recently set up its offices in Barcelona and is on a mission to grow the team!
Don't worry you won't be making coffees you will be working on strategic projects and have real ownership! The company is looking for someone with an entrepreneurial mindset, ready to jump on a challenging yet extremely rewarding adventure. You will be a real owner, contributing to the success of the company and have great development possibilities.
Native level of French
Full professional level of English
- Qualifying and contacting new leads in different organizations, via email, cold calls and social networks.
- Generating leads with well qualified prospects, booking demos for the Account Executives.
- Brainstorming on new solutions to further develop our offering.
- Content Management: writing newsletters to reinforce the sense of belonging from our community.
- Help partnering organizations to launch internally.
- Provide product support.
- Brainstorming new solutions and services together with the management team.
- Take feedback from clients and users to improve our service
- No need for previous work experience.
- Bachelor Degree.
- Native level of English (any other language is a plus).
- You should be at the end of your Bachelor/Masters's studies as the company would like to have the option to keep you after the internship.
- You are confident, you enjoy and thrive in a working environment with a lot of people to be regularly in touch with.
- You are comfortable with cold callings and appreciate the challenge of convincing people.
- You are rigorous and pay great attention to details.
- You show a great spirit of initiative and you go the extra mile.
What's on offer:
- 6-month paid full-time internship program, in a fast-growing start-up.
- Possibility of being employed by the company after completing the internship, depending on performance and on your interest.
- You’ll be joining a start-up in an exciting stage of rapid growth and international expansion. Sky’s the limit!
- A friendly, young, international team.
What will you learn?:
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing SaaS startup and become a crucial asset in the company with interesting development possibilities.
- You will be working in a truly dynamic, collaborative, and entrepreneurial environment.
Our recruitment process?:
- Step 1: Interview with our Recruiter to get to know you better and give you advice on the recruitment process
- Step 2: Interview with the Hiring Manager
- Step 3: Interview with the CEO