Business Administrator Apprentice
- Middlesbrough, TS9
- GBP 12000.0 to 0.0 Annum
You will support the companies QSSHE team in all areas requiring administration. We provide an opportunity for development within a role to advance skills and knowledge with a view for internal progression within the department.
- Ensure that all documents, policies and procedures are valid and up to date and filed accordingly within the QMS.
- Assist the QSSHE Manager from an administrative perspective across all areas required within the department.
- Responsible for setting up new suppliers across all modes of transport and depot activities.
- Collecting necessary information & documentation from all suppliers and ensuring the matrices are kept fully updated and live.
- Ensure the organisation are always aware of the up to date list.
- Highlight concerns at an early stage within the process to the management team.
- Ensure maintenance of Risk Assessments are carried out on a regular periodic basis.
Desired skills and personal qualities
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Team working
- GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4) desirable
- GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) desirable
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Possibility of a full-time position upon the completion of the apprenticeship.
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Salary: £12,000.00 per year