Conference and Banqueting Manager - 5 Star Hotel Dublin City - Senior Management Position
- EUR 0.0 to 0.0 Annum
Recruitment Needs Consulting is working with a leading luxury 5-star hotel in Dublin City.
They are currently looking to hire a permanent full-time Conference & Banqueting Manager to join our existing Senior Management Team.
This is a superb opportunity for a high calibre Hospitality Management Professional with at least 4 years similar experience in a Senior Management position.
The hotel is a very high standard and volume hotel property therefore it is imperative that the candidate must have the ability to deliver an exceptionally high level of Guest Service in a confident and professional manner.
Previous experience working in a fast-paced, high standard establishment is essential. You will be reporting to the Director of Operations and must have strong guest services, event management and financial and budgeting skills. A true leader and motivator will be a must also
- To ensure the consistent delivery of exceptional service to each and every guest and to ensure your team do likewise.
- To manage, train and develop the team, ensuring objectives are set and regularly monitored.
- To carry out continuous training with each of your teams to ensure the hotel's standards are being consistently maintained.
- To ensure that the Hotel’s Service Values and Core Values are communicated to each team member.
- To ensure that areas of responsibility are clean and well maintained at all times.
- To ensure your team are well presented and that their demeanour is professional and polite at all times.
- To ensure there is a constant management presence within your department at all times.
- To monitor all purchasing and costs in the department and spend is in line with budgets and in line with purchasing procedures
- To ensure the bars annual budgets regarding revenue is achieved.
- To provide support where necessary in other areas of the Hotel.
- To ensure the correct use of supplies by implementing, reviewing and amending stock control procedures to ensure the highest level of food & beverage management and stock control.
- To carry out weekly/monthly stock takes.
- To complete all HACCP documentation as required.
- To ensure all cash, charge, float and till procedures are carried out in compliance with company policy, ensuring all colleagues and supervisors are trained.
- To maintain close communication with all members of the management team to ensure the smooth & efficient running of your department.
- To coach the team to maximise sales opportunities in order to meet sales targets.
- To work towards achieving high hotel inspection results.
- The successful candidates will have some Banqueting Management experience, preferably within a hotel environment. Experience with wedding operations is a distinct advantage but with the right attitude, the senior management team will work with the candidate to improve upon their C&B Management Skills.
Please apply in the link below, or you can speak with Ian Devoy of Recruitment Needs Consulting about this role or any other hospitality and finance roles on 0851319973.
Due to our client’s instructions, sponsorship will not be available for this role for those living outside of Ireland and who require a sponsorship visa to live and work in Ireland.
Recruitment Needs Consulting operates as a recruitment agency in the provision of this role.
Recruitment Needs Consulting prides itself on providing the highest quality permanent recruitment solutions to our candidates and business partners.
We consider every application; however, due to the high volume of applications, we will only contact successful applicants for interviews. We offer our sincerest apologies in this regard.