Content Specialist Internship w/ fluent level of English
- EUR 700 to 0.0 Month
Are you a communicative and creative person with a passion for marketing? Are you eager to learn and enjoy creating engaging content? Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity in a growing startup that is on a mission to change the world? If so, we need to talk!
This Internship position is for a technology startup that enables companies to build a compassionate, purpose-driven culture and engage employees while serving the community—all through one platform. The company has recently set up its offices in Barcelona and is on a mission to grow the team!
Don't worry you won't be making coffees you will be working on strategic projects and have real ownership! The company is looking for someone with an entrepreneurial mindset, ready to jump on a challenging yet extremely rewarding adventure. You will be a real owner, contributing to the success of the company, and have great development possibilities.
Native level of English
Additional languages are a plus
- Creating engaging, inspiring, and relevant content on the products to reach and engage clients and their employees so they can make an impact no matter where they are in the world
- Brainstorming and putting in place improvements and innovations that help the growth and scale
- Supporting ad hoc projects to help elevate how to engage people around the world to do good, by volunteering, fundraising, or taking small actions to make a positive impact
- Supporting the sourcing and engagement initiatives to build partnerships with nonprofits all around the world and help them boost their impact
- No need for previous work experience
- Passion for writing and content creation
- Bachelor's Degree or Master´s Degree in Communication/Marketing/Public Relations or similar (Grads or students - a learning agreement from your university is required)
- English language at a fully professional level, especially written (any other language is a plus)
- You should be at the end of your Bachelor/Masters's studies as the company would like to have the option to keep you after the internship
- Exceptional organisation skills, attention to detail, and ability to work independently
- Desire to learn, grow, and contribute to the success of the company
- Humble, open-minded, creative, and dynamic!
What's on offer:
- 6-month paid full-time internship program, in a fast-growing start-up
- You’ll be joining a start-up in an exciting stage of quick growth and international expansion. The sky’s the limit!
- Possibility of being employed by the company after completing the internship, depending on performance and on your interest
- An amazing company culture
- A friendly, young, international team
What will you learn?:
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing SaaS startup and become a crucial asset in the company with interesting development possibilities.
- You will be working in a truly dynamic, collaborative, and entrepreneurial environment.
Our recruitment process?:
- Step 1: Interview with one of Our Talent Partners
- Step 2: Interview with the Director of Content and Engagement
- Step 3: Interview with the Content Manager