Recruitment Branch Manager
- Chester-le-Street, DH3 3RA
- GBP 35000.0 to 40000.0 Annum
Our client a National Recruitment Agency has an opportunity for a Recruitment Manager to join their team in County Durham.
The North East of England is particularly buoyant within the manufacturing sector, and a rare opportunity has become available for a Branch Manager following the current successful Manager, changing their career out with Recruitment.
This opportunity would suit ambitious Senior Consultants with at least 2 years recruitment experience managing a team and who are looking to explore career development opportunities.
The Role & Person:
- Previous experience within the Manufacturing sector would be advantageous.
- Full responsibility for the day to day running of the Branch.
- Business development, through cold calling, social media & building professional relationships.
- Create a pipeline of business for desk growth.
- Support and Mentor your team.
- Source, interview and complete all candidate engagement.
- Work as part of a team to ensure that the Branch continues to grow.
- Present, negotiate and discuss service proposals with prospects.
- Present their financials on a weekly, monthly and yearly plan.
- Previous experience within a 360 role.
- Attractive salary up to £40,000 pa
- New Starter Bonus during 1st 3 months
- Attractive monthly commission
- Career Opportunities
- Supportive branch network