Business Administration Apprenticeship
- Middlesbrough, TS9
- GBP 12000.0 to 0.0 Annum
You will support the Logistics Planning team in sourcing, booking, scheduling and planning trucking resource across a specified area or region from approved hauliers, in budget, and with a principal focus on customer service.
- Manage job status updates including, haulage confirmations, times and weights, additional costs, documentation and any other necessary updates .
- Assist with invoice processing of the trucking supplier base and with your team, ensure all invoices are actioned within the required timeframe.
- Highlight to customer service and pricing teams any incorrect price information held by the company.
- Support Truck Planners in the creation and sharing of supplier instructions for, but not limited to, trucking, tank-cleaning and product heating.
- Identify and book, in a timely manner, loading and delivery slots.
- Liaise closely and positively with the Customer Service Teams regarding customer requirements, changes, challenges and delays.
- Assist the Truck Planners by fielding questions from suppliers (via phone and email) and sourcing and providing the required details.
Desired skills and personal qualities
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Team working
- GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4) desirable
- GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) desirable
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Possibility of a full-time position upon the completion of the apprenticeship.
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Salary: £12,000.00 per year