Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Dartford, DA9 9ST
- GBP 28000 to 0.0 Annum
With over half a million followers online, this company is one of the most engaging food brands in the world - and we’re on the hunt for dynamic individuals to step up as Store Managers. If you’re driven and highly motivated, with a passion for quality food, brilliant service, and have ever heard of YouTube… keep reading
- Develop business strategies to raise the customer pool, expand restaurant traffic and optimize profitability
- Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring, and providing feedback to sales staff
- Ensure high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service
- Complete restaurant administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Maintain outstanding restaurant conditions and visual merchandising standards.
- Conduct personnel performance appraisals to assess training needs and build career paths
- Ensure restaurant operational requirements by following brand standards, scheduling, and assigning employees.
- Comply with all requirements of Food Safety and Health and Hygiene standards
- Manage stock levels and availability and controllable costs to keep operations profitable
- Understand weekly sales information
- Maintain operations by coordinating and enforcing personnel policies and procedures in line with brand standards.
- Support the development of all team members through coaching, utilize cross-training methods to maintain productivity, and create an environment where your team can grow their knowledge
- Embrace flexible scheduling that suits your lifestyle
- Unlock a competitive salary with a clear path to grow and progress, helping to shape the future of the company.
- Enjoy 28 days of holiday every year and take it easy on your days off
- Treat yourself to free treats on workdays
- Indulge in a delicious 50% discount at all outlets, and bring along up to 4 friends with you
- Secure your future with our dependable company pension scheme
- Dive into a world of savings with discounts on retail, dining, and wellness benefits
- Ignite your potential with our top-notch training program and internal growth opportunities
- Be part of a brand that’s not just serving up great food, but one that’s part of a cultural phenomenon founded by seven of the most recognisable YouTubers in the world
To be considered:
- Boast at least 2-3 years experience, ideally within hospitality, leisure, or retail – let your skills shine!
- Thrive on creating exceptional experiences for customers and your team, with a passion for delivering unbeatable food
- Harness your commercial prowess to drive store performance and inspire your team to meet customer needs. You will need to be commercially astute, be able to think on your feet and deliver the highest standards
- Be a true brand advocate – let your enthusiasm for Sides' offerings shine through. You will be responsible for protecting and caring for the brand
- Radiate energy and drive excellence in day-to-day store operations and be fully focused on achieving KPIs
- Be a superhero of people development, training, and coaching
- Embrace a high standard of cleanliness to maintain the store's impeccable presentation at all times