- Cheltenham, GL50 1HZ
- GBP 30000.0 to 45000.0 Annum
Salary – Up to £45,000
Fully Remote or Hybrid
35 Hours per week
About the Company
Our client is at the forefront of data collection in the UK, in terms of prestige it’s hard to think of a better organisation to work within if technology is your career. Your opportunity is to join the team as a Product Owner, within an organisation where technology is at the heart of everything they do.
About the Role
You will make sure that the delivery and scrum teams understand what needs to be delivered, by developing a product vision, sense of requirements, and relative priorities. Also, you will represent and interpret customer and business needs, able to communicate clearly, and bridges the gap between business intent and product delivery.
You will have the following experience:
- Experience in working within an Agile environment
- Experience and knowledge of the stages of development
- Experience in product and formal technical project management using Agile environment
- Experience and knowledge in IT and Microsoft office suite
The following experience is desirable:
- Business analysis experience is highly desirable
- Good understanding of project management principles
- Familiar with Microsoft communication and collaboration tools e.g MS Teams, SharePoint)
- Knowledge and experience of the use of software tools to support project delivery such as Azure, DevOps, Jira and Confluence
- Knowledge of SQL
- Work closely with a variety of internal and external stakeholders, including clients, business leaders, development teams, and project managers, to identify and agree on key product goals.
- Develop and uphold the product roadmap.
- Compare the product's development to the roadmap using data like team velocity in order to plan and deliver on time.
- Ensure that the Scrum and Agile teams are clear on the product requirements and user expectations.
- Serve as the main point of contact for the project's efficient completion and product delivery.
- Take part in user acceptance and confidence testing of the best solutions before they are made public.
- Promote agile product development best practices.
To apply to this Product Owner role simply send your CV and we will review and make contact with you immediately. Your Talent Solutions is a recruitment company that specialises in projects and programmes.