Junior Field Service Technician
- London, NW10 9ST
- GBP 24000.0 to 30000.0 Annum
Our client has been established for over 50 years, and is one of the UK’s leading independent distributors and service providers of commercial laundry equipment. They are now looking to expand their service team with a Junior Field Service Technician.
You would be based at our clients NW London industrial premises and be a valued part of the service team, where you will be delivering high-quality service and be an ambassador for the Company. You will be required to attend field service calls, diagnose, repair, and report on findings on laundry equipment in and around London & Southeast. You will also recondition and install equipment as part of the daily requirements.
- Attending to service calls, diagnosing, repairing, and reporting on faults
- Identifying and reporting machine & install conditions and recommendations
- Checking & commissioning equipment installations
- Carrying out basic installations of equipment/dosing /ozone systems
- Preparing and testing ex-rental equipment ready to be supplied
- Routine maintenance visits to check equipment where required
- Maintaining van stock control and updating Salesforce inventory
- Mechanical & electrical experience (Gas Safe preferred but not essential)
- Experience in Electrical Engineering and a problem solving background and mentality
- Commercial laundry equipment experience and gas or electrical qualifications advantageous.
- Must be proficient in reading electrical schematics
- Good problem-solving and diagnostic skills
- Good written and verbal skills
- Personable and professional
- Ability to work under own initiative and time management
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good work ethic and enthusiasm with pride in all that you do
- Drive and integrity
- Full UK (clean) driving license
£24,000 - £30,000 depending on experience and qualifications. We will consider any applicant that can demonstrate skills that the role requires.
If you would like to apply for the role, or to find out more, please call Sharna on 07412 428910 or email Sharna@optimal-recruitment.co.uk