Our Client is seeking a fully qualified Vinyl Wrapper/Graphics Installer. The position will primarily involve working in their facility in Lincoln and on occasion the premises in Doncaster or travelling to customer sites.
Ideal candidates should have a proven track record as a vinyl installer taking maximum pride in their work. Furthermore they should be willing to work to realistic deadlines and adopt a problem solving mentality when required.
The majority of work will involve working on new and used commercial vehicles with the occasional requirement to install signage and other display elements.
• Confidence with client facing
• Professional manner with excellent time keeping skills
• Ability to showcase previous work and provide a practical demonstration if requested
• Working well under pressure
• Perfectionist approach to all jobs
• Clear and concise English language both verbal and written
• Full UK Driving license (preferably clean)
40 hour week consisting of Monday to Friday 9 -5. (There may be occasions where these hours are adapted to suit the client but typically this is uncommon)
Fully fueled company van included (1 per team)
Fully expensed mobile phone (1 per team)
Part of an enthusiastic, forward thinking and growing organisation
All application tools included
20 annual paid holidays
Fully paid bank holidays
Salary: £30,000 - £33,000 based on experience with occasional overtime