General Manager - Hospitality
- GBP 27000.0 to 30000.0 Annum
General Manager - Hospitality
Full time, Permanent
£27,000 up to £30,000 depending on experience
About the organisation
Bhayani Recruitment is working with an exciting and unique organisation in the hospitality and gaming sector. The business is an award-winning entertainment provider looking to recruit a Site Manager to oversee and continuously improve their Leeds venue, as well as our newest partnership site at The Royal Armouries Museum in Leeds.
With a strong desire for this person to progress further, they are looking for someone who will treat the company like their own, possess strong communication and organisational skills and with a great eye for detail. The individual will provide support for the Leeds venue, oversee and continuously improve the site, as well as the newest partnership site at The Royal Armouries Museum. They will ensure that all sites are running efficiently and effectively and that all staff are correctly following company policies and procedures, whilst ensuring that the culture of the business remains fun and exciting to ensure delivery of the ultimate customer experience.
What will you be doing?
- Confidently manage and oversee a team of around 10-15 people in the Leeds site and ensure that the same high standard is followed effectively in all sites
- Maintain professionalism with staff and clients however, manage to still enforce fun into the work environment, allowing consistent delivery of the ultimate player experience
- Help maximise business potential by continuously keeping up to date with recent affairs and trends, and recommend new policies and system improvements that can be implemented into the business
- Provide ongoing training to all staff to ensure the efficient running of the business, specifically in room maintenance and customer satisfaction
- Administer control over costs and the finances of the business and adhere and maintain to budgets
- Set realistic goals and targets for staff to meet, enhance employee motivation and develop staff to succeed
- Enforce all business policies and procedures, while ensuring delivery of performance KPI’s
Skills & knowledge requirements
- Ability to work under pressure
- Possess strong communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Logical and analytical thinking
- Excellent written and oral communication
- The ability to manage multiple competing demands across two sites
Experience & qualifications
- 2 years experience within a management role
- Hospitality experience
- A levels or equivalent level of study
What’s in it for you?
- Starting: £27,000 – £30,000 per annum, depending on experience.
- The chance to work for a multi-award winning brand that promotes a fantastic culture
- City centre based
- Join an enthusiastic team
- Regular team socials with all expenses covered (previous team socials include: go-karting, trampolining, laser quest, assault courses, Amsterdam, fine dining experiences and more!)
- Be a key player in a fun and exciting industry
- Discounts across all of our venues, including food and drink
- The ability to develop your role and personal development in a direction that suits you
- Stone throw from bars and restaurants
- Flexible working options
- Unlimited holiday allowance
Bhayani recruitment is acting as an employment agency in relation to this role. Bhayani recruitment will ensure all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, colour, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or on the basis of disability. We invite applicants to contact us directly to identify any additional support required.