Five Star Hotel Bars Manager 5 Star Golf Resort Co Kildare Salary €40k Plus
- Maynooth, W23 TD98
- EUR 40000.0 to 0.0 Annum
Recruitment Needs Consulting – Hotel and Catering Division – are working with a luxurious Five Star Golf Resort Hotel Brand in Co Kildare.
The Hotel has an exciting new opportunity for a Bars Manager. There has never been a more exciting time to embark on a career with this luxury Hotel Property. It has re-opened under one of the worlds most storied hotel brands.
The Hotel would like to meet people with a passion for service, innovation and going the extra mile for both their guests and colleagues. In doing so, they offer a workplace that puts excellence and innovation at the forefront while championing a diverse and inclusive team. There will not be many late nights weekly.
A good knowledge of Premium Whiskey, Cocktails, Stock Management, Financials, excellent training and development capabilities and a leader.
Why work with this Hotel?
- Strong team focus and team atmosphere.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Meals and uniforms are provided.
- Free parking.
- Team-building and social events are organised throughout the year in line with our successful Awards and Recognition Scheme.
- Training is provided both on-the-job and through organised training seminars with both internal and external trainers.
- Free Temporary Accommodation for One Month Free
- Ensure five-star service is delivered throughout the resort.
- Collaborate with outlet managers on administrative, operational and team management needs.
- Handle any customer issues in a professional manner.
- Responsibility for ordering and service within all bars in the resort.
- Drive quality of service throughout all outlets.
- Define daily tasks and objectives of the teams.
- Collaborate with outlet managers and senior F&B Management on new menu ideas.
- Ensure all Food & Beverage employees are trained on quality and five-star service standards.
The successful candidate will have:
- Fully flexible schedule.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- A real understanding of hotel operation.
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills with excellent spoken & written English.
- Previous five-star hotel experience desirable.
- A structured and organized approach to work planning.
- Support other outlets as business fluctuates and evolves.
Due to our client’s instructions, sponsorship will not be available for this role for those living outside of Ireland and who require a sponsorship visa to live and work in Ireland.
Recruitment Needs Consulting operates as a recruitment agency in this role.
Recruitment Needs Consulting prides itself on providing the highest quality permanent recruitment solutions to our candidates and business partners.
We consider every application; however, we will only contact successful applicants for interviews due to the high volume of applications. We offer our sincerest apologies in this regard.