To provide general support and assistance to all employees of the firm and to undertake routine tasks to ensure the smooth running of the office.
1. Ensuring file management is in accordance with Quality Procedures Manual, LAA Contract, CQS and Lexcel/SQM requirements.
2. Reception duties and assisting reception staff.
3. Assisting accounts staff.
4. Liaising with clients in person and by telephone in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm’s standards for client care.
5. Liaising with others by telephone.
6. Arranging mail despatch by post, hand, email, fax or Document Exchange.
7. Accurate recording of the firm’s records in respect of archived files, Wills, Deeds and other like documents to include proper storage and retrieval of the same.
8. Time recording and maintaining up to date time records as appropriate.
9. Photocopying, including numbering, colouring, binding of copies as required.
10. Ensure the confidentiality of all the firm’s and clients’ documentation and information.
11. Consumables ordering.
12. Daily filing including file opening and closing.
13. Contributing to maintaining a safe and healthy working environment.
14. Preparing refreshments for Partners, fee earners, clients and visitors for internal meetings, seminars etc.
15. Contributing to maintaining and improving office policies and procedures.
16. Ensuring compliance with Equality and Diversity Policy.
17. Working in any branch office as may from time to time be required by the firm.
18. Any other duties which from time to time are required by the firm.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard which includes:
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Salary: £5.28 per hour