- Huddersfield, HD2 1
- GBP 46000.0 to 48000.0 Annum
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Manager to join a local Engineering company based in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire.
The ideal candidate will ideally be educated to CIPD Level 7 or equivalent and have experience in a variety of HR generalist matters, where your role will be to partner with three businesses, drive the people agenda for the UK Region, and provide HR support and facilitation in line with the Group HR strategy.
You will also develop and manage the Strategic and Operational HR functions, and directly manage the HR Assistant/Coordinator and Reception Administrator.
Responsibilities to include but are not limited to:
- Support organizational transformation by developing and implementing human resources strategies aligned with Group objectives
- Develop and implement with Key Stakeholders the Strategic HR Planning for the Company.
- Develop & Manage the Company Employee Wellbeing strategy.
- Manage the entire cycle of recruitment working closely with managers.
- Manage the Company HR Policies and Procedures (including AWL location)
- Manage the entire talent management cycle, including talent identification, assessment, development, and retention within the organization.
- Play a crucial role in talent development, implementing talent development programs that foster employee growth & satisfaction and address business needs.
- Provide HR/workforce profile information to the Finance Director/Managers as required.
- Ensure all HR administration tasks are carried out consistently and in adherence with company policies and procedures, supporting the HR Assistant/Coordinator if needed.
- Manage any employee relations issues.
- Control the Company's Annual Training Plan and manage within Training Budget.
- Ensure an awareness of and adherence to GDPR regulations and requirements at all times.
- Participate in other duties as and when required.
- Comply with all policies and procedures within the company.
- Carry out all duties with regard to and ensuring equal opportunity.
- Work with all employees within the company in the fulfillment of our aims
- Ensure that you remain compliant with health and safety regulations and accepted safe practices at all times, reporting any health and safety issues or contraventions witnessed anywhere within the business to your manager
- Strong working knowledge of HR
- CIPD or equivalent Level 7 would be desirable
- Engineering company experience beneficial
- Able to work autonomously
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Strong Numeracy, Literacy and IT skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Equality and Diversity knowledge
- Strong Team Player and Flexibility
- 23 days holiday (holidays to be kept for Christmas and New Year Closure)
- A health cash-back scheme after three months
- Death in service
- Flexi start / finish times
Salary circa £ 60,000 per annum, depending on qualifications and experience.
To apply please contact Sharna on 07412 428910 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org