Digital Marketing Specialist
- CAD 70000.0 to 0.0 Annum
- Plan and create newsletter, email campaigns toward different audiences.
- Plan the content creation for emails, social media and Ads campaigns.
- Keep up to date the editorial and advertisement calendar.
- Help the marketing specialist to create SEO optimized new content.
- Execution of web campaigns.
- Tracking KPI for the web activity.
- Develop a strategy to expand the audience on social media.
- Increase the brand and the category awareness on social media.
- Tracking KPI.
Skills and qualifications :
- University degree in marketing or administration
- Perfectly bilingual (English and French) both orally and in writing
- 3+ years previous digital marketing related experience (medical products, healthcare or packaged goods industries is an asset)
- Excellent language skills (oral and written) in English and French - fluently bilingual
- Proficiency with Windows MS Office suite
- High attention to detail
- Good organizational skills and ability to work independently
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced, deadline driven, high volume environment while maintaining high accuracy
- Problem solver, attention to detail, and proactive listener who is able to understand, creatively resolve and accurately relate to all stakeholder needs
- Reliable and flexible team player who works well under pressure and can achieve objectives in a dynamic environment