Business Administration Apprentice in Accounts
- Middlesbrough, TS9
- GBP 12000.0 to 0.0 Annum
The company are looking to take on a Business Administrator to work within their team. You will assist with day to day accounts functions including accounts payable, cash management, data input, and bank reconciliations.
- Performing supplier statement reconciliations.
- Corresponding with employees internally as well as suppliers to ensure all invoices are processed in time for payment.
- Processing overhead invoices through SAGE.
- Filling invoices and allocating payments.
- Assisting on any bank activity when required.
- Uploading data to Barclays Ledger Master.
- Analysing data and assisting with any other areas of the business when necessary.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Possibility of a full-time position upon the completion of the apprenticeship
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Salary: £12,000.00 per year