Fully remote : Contract outside IR35
Duration : 6 months from 14th July 2023 with possible extensions up to a maximum of 12 months.
You will join our client who are the world leader in cloud security dedicated to defining and raising awareness of best practices to help ensure a secure cloud computing environment. They operates one of the most popular cloud security provider certification program in the world
* Must adhere to the client's development standards and processes.
* Must work within normal UK office hours.
* Experience working with product managers, Ux designers, other developers, and the application architect in a collaborative way
* Significant and demonstrable experience of designing and developing the front-end for enterprise-scale web applications.
* Able to create code that is both high quality and easily maintainable.
* Able to work closely with the existing team to contribute to decisions about technology choice, technical design, and approach.
* Fluency with Python, able to work with Wagtail headless
* Able to create responsive, multilingual front-ends that are fully WCAG 2.1 AA compliant.
* Familiarity of integrating with REST-based APIs
* Knowledge of how to develop secure applications.
* Experience working with Cloud platforms, preferably Google Cloud.
* Able to use docker and work within a container based architecture
* Understand and practice SCRUM methodologies and behaviour
* Able to understand and debug problems as they arise during deploys
* Able to share knowledge proactively within the team, to help other team members improve their understanding of different languages (e.g. ReactJS)
* Able to assist with developer-based support requests as they arise
* Proactive behaviour towards sprint; picking things up from the backlog if running out of work
* Be able to work with GitHub standard Gitflow and assist in peer reviews
* Good verbal and written English-language skills.
* Successful candidate must have or willing to obtain basic DBS check before start date
* Must have completed security awareness training or willing to complete before start date