Business Administrator Apprentice
- Gateshead, NE10 0UX
- GBP 4.81 to 0.0 Hour
Our client has an exciting vacancy for an Administrator to join their team as an Apprentice. They are a magazine company launching a business guide to the North East. You will be part of some exciting new magazines in new areas. They are looking for someone who can grow with their business with a view to full time employment.
- Keeping a distribution list up to date with the Magazines clients
- Keeping a spreadsheet populated with distribution details of all clients on where to send details to
- You must be confident on the telephone and have a nice telephone manner as you will be required to make outgoing calls to the businesses to update details on where to send free copies of their magazine.
- It would be advantageous that you are familiar with power point, excel and outlook.
- You will learn how to manage diaries for any meetings including Zoom meetings.
- You will be responsible for re - ordering the stationery and keeping an eye on the stock to replenish when necessary
- Dealing with DPD for the delivery of magazines
Next year you will have to opportunity to travel with the company to some great events across mainly the hospitality industry and get the chance to meet with people you deal with on a daily basis.
- 9.30am to 4.30pm Monday - Friday
- Total hours per week: 37.5
- NAW plus incentives