- Sheffield, S1
- GBP 35000.0 to 60000.0 Annum
Solicitor: Company commercial
1+ years PQE up to Director level
Sheffield & remote
Full time, permanent
Up to £60,000
About our client & the role
Bhayani Recruitment is helping sister Company Bhayani Law to recruit a Solicitor to join its expanding commercial team based in the Sheffield office with remote working available. The firm delivers specialist and holistic legal services to individuals, businesses and charities throughout the UK across a range of employment and commercial legal disciplines. Due to sustained success, they now seek another Company Commercial Solicitor to join the team.
You should have a minimum of 1 years PQE and those with significant experience up to Director level are encouraged to apply. You will be utilising your skills and experience working on a variety of commercial matters within our team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with autonomy and flexibility within a forward-thinking firm with a solid reputation.
What will you be doing?
- Drafting a wide variety of commercial contracts
- Providing data protection advice
- Providing advice on Directors' duties and other governance matters
- Dealing with partnership agreements, shareholders’ agreements, options and aspects of share work a company might require
- Transactional work
- Participating in business development initiatives.
Experience & skills
- Qualified solicitor with a minimum of 1+ years PQE in a commercial or corporate department gained in a law firm or in-house.
- Able to work independently although our consultant can provide support and assistance where required.
- An experienced commercial solicitor with a proven track record and commercial acumen.
- Keen to offer practical and cost-effective solutions to meet our clients’ needs.
- Able to deal with clients across a variety of industry sectors.
- Willing to participate in the firm’s practice development activities.
- Possess excellent communication skills to influence and negotiate.
- Have a flexible and pragmatic attitude.
- Work collaboratively and flexibly with peers.
- Personable and able to build relationships.
What’s on offer?
- A competitive salary between £35,000 and £60,000 pa depending on experience + benefits.
- Commission and bonuses
- Remote and flexible working.
- Excellent work life balance.
- An exciting opportunity to join an innovative and fast-growing firm to develop your career with the support and resources needed to set you up for success, whilst having a high degree of autonomy.
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
- Join a trusted brand, with a ready-made client base and enjoy a progressive, innovative and supportive way of delivering legal services.
Bhayani Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in relation to this role. Bhayani Recruitment will ensure all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation. We invite applicants to contact us directly to identify any additional support required. Candidates who are unable to apply online are encouraged to contact us directly for alternative ways to apply.