Senior Product Manager
Up to £70,000
This is an outstanding opportunity for you if you are a Product Manager who is passionate about the fintech space, particularly within wellbeing. Do you like having full autonomy over expressing your ideas? Our client is looking for a Product Manager who is confident enough to speak directly with the CEO and share innovative concepts, which will ultimately improve the product.
Our client is a riveting start-up company who is now in their 4th year with very successful numbers behind them. Running their financial wellbeing platform with 5000 users already, and set to grow by 30% month on month, just demonstrates where this company is going and how far you could soar with them. The CEO is incredibly approachable and will work with you closely, however he is also currently the CPO, this gives you the development opportunity to step into that CPO role within a realistic time frame – making this an opportunity like no other.
Your skills and experience
• At least 5 years of experience as a Fintech product manager
• Good knowledge of fintech apps
• B2B2C product experience
• Enjoy problem solving and using data to identify solutions
• Knowing how to engage with customers to understand what the product will do to help them, how it will solve their problems and what value it will add to their lives
• Track record of delivering products and product features that move metrics and reach KPI goals
• Managing multiple products simultaneously while ensuring product alignment
• Familiar with engineering processes and how cross-functional product development teams work
• Experienced with using Figma to design prototypes and wireframes
• Experience with product expansion into new markets
Nice to have
• Experience within the Financial Wellbeing space would be very advantageous
• Familiarity with HR platforms and products being sold to employers
How you will deliver
• Overseeing the product innovation process - from design to development strategy
• Developing key product KPIs and measuring the product’s performance against them, the company’s expectations and customer’s expectations to drive product decisions to ensure continuous improvement
• Collect and analyse feedback from users (both the employer and employee) to uncover opportunities and shape requirements and product features
• Developing a deep understanding of different user demographics and market segments
• Creating and designing clear user stories, design prototypes and wireframes for developers
• Creating robust and engaging user testing campaigns for new ideas and improvement initiatives of existing product features
• Liaising across the organisation and working closely with every area of the business to improve efficiencies and effectiveness through product enhancements
The successful Senior Product Manager will play a pivotal role in the development and success of the company and can look forward to an exciting career journey with this innovative company.
To apply simply send your CV and we will review and contact you immediately. Your Talent Solutions is a recruitment company that specialises in projects and programmes.