C# and .Net Core Developer
- GBP 75000.0 to 90000.0 Annum
About the employer
The client is an IT services provider with a strong focus in Manufacturing & Services, Retail & Distribution, and Financial Services verticals. They are a privately held US based organization with corporate offices in Chicago & Naperville, Illinois and regional offices in UK and India, representative offices in Germany, France, Singapore, and South Africa.
- A Global Leader with a client base of Fortune 500 corporations like – Motorola, Coke, 3M, Waste Management, HSBC, 3M, Suntrust Bank, CDW to name a few.
- Into its 12th year of successful operation with 1400+ employees worldwide
- Specialized practices like AMS, Mobility, Testing, CRM, Cloud, E-Business, SAP, Oracle, Calypso, and EAI enabling solutions
- Executed projects and assignments in more than 40 countries
- Experience in executing complex, multiyear, high availability, global, and SLA based programs for our customers
- Tried and tested delivery services with stringent governance processes
- Analyse information system requirements, create designs, and provide necessary documentation by utilising specified tools and methodologies.
- Working with Solution Architects, Business Analysts and Project Stakeholders to understand business requirements, solution designs and convey this to the development team / external suppliers.
- Hands-on solution development, this is a hands-on role, so the candidate must be able to develop directly
- Monitoring and if necessary, challenging the quality of the deliverables from internal development teams and external suppliers against applicable standards and acceptance criteria, ensuring solutions are fit for purpose.
- Transitioning project deliveries to the production environment, working with the IT Services team.
- Help identify any tasks or dependencies that are preventing the development team from completing their deliverables and assist in resolving them.
- Help to define / directly define standards and procedures; refine methods and techniques for best practices for application software development and deployment.
- Provide coaching and mentoring support to development team.
- Provide direction to the development team in solving any complex business or technical requirement.
- Provide troubleshooting and problem-solving support to the development team to resolve complex or high priority issues.
- Work in conjunction with Solution Architects and Business Analysts to provide recommendations on Group system enhancements/innovations.
- Applicants will be motivated to work on their own initiative analysing problems and quickly understanding functional specifications from which to build a solution. You will also be involved in the design and implementation of a standard software development framework.
Essential Skills and Experience
- 8 years + experience of developing applications within the Microsoft stack, preferably within a high transaction and customer facing environment.
- Experience of designing and developing robust applications deployed in a corporate environment.
- A thorough knowledge of NET.Core, .Net Frameworks, C#, ASP.NET (+MVC), Web Services (WCF/WebAPI), SQL Server and any 4GL.
- Experience of application development using the .Net Compact Framework and/or Xamarin.
- Experience in either SQS/SNS/Kafka /Rabbit MQ or any similar MQ services
- Experience working in Microservices Architecture
- Experience in GraphQL
- Hands on experience in implementing Software Design Patterns and Enterprise level Design patterns [ e.g. Pub-Sub, Scatter Gather, CQRS and event sourcing]
- Experience of working with RestAPI and Microservices based Architecture
- Experience on using Unit Testing Frameworks like XUnit. NUnit, NMoq