Basic salary £24,000 - £28,000 OTE c£30,000
Established for nearly 30 years, our client has become synonymous with world class product, great service and excellent support. Our client sells some of the most luxurious names in furniture and they are looking to bring a Graphic Designer in-house to service their growing needs. The role will be based in Accrington and will service the group of companies.
We are seeking a digital marketing and creative executive to promote products and services of a luxury furniture, home and garden business. Working closely with the Marketing Manager, in-house team and the Owners of the business your day-to-day tasks will include creative, analytical, commercial and administrative responsibilities.
Your main duties will be:
• Work with senior management to assist with the design, marketing and branding of the company
• Create all design assets for digital and traditional marketing (including POS, email marketing, website updates, social media posts, leaflets, posters for in store, till displays etc)
• Ensure all design is consistent with brand guidelines
• Must be able to meet deadlines
• Able to work across a variety of mediums both online and offline
• A degree in graphic design preferable
• Good working knowledge of Adobe In Design, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Strong organisational and communication skills
• Up to date knowledge of the latest design trends
• Creative flair and a good eye for detail
• Strong portfolio which shows experience with a range of programs and materials
• Full driving license
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a market leading salary, performance related bonus, excellent benefits and the opportunity to join a strong family business and local brand with aspirations for the future.