Trainee Legal Consultant
- East Grinstead, RH19 1AG
- GBP 25000.0 to 27000.0 Annum
We have a new opportunity for a Trainee Consultant to join our client's busy Legal Services team based in East Grinstead.
If you have an interest in the legal sector, are a self-starter, and are able to work to a high standard with great enthusiasm to learn and develop then this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
There will be full training provided, which will be held at the company HQ.
This is a hybrid role where you will be required to attend face-to-face meetings with clients 3-4 days a week, (within a 50-mile radius of Head Office) as well as some home visits, and 2 – 3 regional trips per quarter, and you will have 1-2 days per week from home where you will have time for client information, drafting documents. There will also be roadshows and benefit fairs to attend at key times during the year.
- Conduct pre-arranged face-to-face meetings with clients
- Undertake additional client meetings via phone or Skype when necessary.
- Follow up with clients after initial meeting to obtain any outstanding information and answer any questions so that draft Wills and subsequent Final versions can be issued.
- Update CRM regularly with any follow-up correspondence.
- Preparing and registering LPA forms.
- Assistance and attendance at client roadshows
- Regular regional client meetings outside of London (usually 1-2 per month). (Overnight stay may be required)
- Further development of knowledge and skills via additional studies and qualifications may be required.
- Attend and actively participate in scheduled staff meetings in the HQ.
- Degree in Law, Probate, Wills would be highly advantageous.
- Experience in the Will Writing industry would be desirable
- STEP qualified
- Confident in face-to-face meetings with clients
- Highly presentable professional
- Excellent interpersonal & organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well-travelled– punctual, comfortable, and capable of travelling within London and surrounding areas.
- Clean driving licence
- London or East Grinstead based
- A self-starter, and motivated individual.
- Capable of learning on the job.
- This position is all about having the right attitude to want to learn so an interest/desire to work in the Legal sector would be desired.
£25,000 - £27,000 plus generous commission scheme
There will be 50% travel to clients' HQs around London. Travel expenses are provided for candidates living within a 50-mile radius of London.
HOURS: Monday to Thursday 9-6pm, Fridays 9-5pm (39 hrs per week)
To find out more and apply for this role, please Apply Now or call Chris on 07879 078292 or email Chris@optimal-recruitment.co.uk