- EUR 0.0 to 0.0 Annum
Employees are the most valuable asset at Cap St Georges Hotel & Resort and our aim is to develop employees skills and help them to reach their potential. We are always on the outlook to identify, recruit and maintain the people with the greatest smile and passion to provide exceptional guest services, which characterize the whole company.
Cap St Georges Hotel & Resort is seeking to recruit an Accountant to join our Finance team.
- Book-keeping and maintenance of day-to-day transactions.
- Revenue control on a daily basis.
- Monitoring and controlling accounts receivable/payable and bank reconciliations.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts and VAT returns.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
- Direct report to the Chief Accountant.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting & Finance or LCCI Higher Certificate in Accounting or holder of CAT/AAT certificate.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in accounting. Experience within the hospitality industry will be considered as an advantage.
- Analytical and numerical orientation with an excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent computer literacy. Very good knowledge of Microsoft Excel is a must.
- Team player with very good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent command of English both verbal and written.
- Competitive salary depending on experience.
- Continuous personal development and training opportunities.