DevOps Architect - Azure
- CAD 120000.0 to 0.0 Annum
Our client is a leading global provider of enterprise software and services that enables companies to manage and optimize their environmental, health, safety and sustainability. Their mission is to create a safer, more sustainable and productive world.
They are portfolio company of Blackstone, a U.S.-based alternative asset investment company that focuses on private equity, technology and innovation, and more.
As DevOps Architect, you will be a key leader in the advancement of our client's SaaS platform. From setting strategy to building new pipelines and creating efficiencies through automation…you have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact to the business on a daily basis.
- Partner with Product Management, Development, and other key stakeholders to prioritize DevOps efforts and become a trusted advisor for ongoing and future business initiatives.
- Drive a process of meaningful continuous improvement. Identify and pilot new technologies, prioritize and track opportunities for optimization, and support a culture of innovation and collaboration focused on the success of SpheraCloud.
- Work side by side with other engineers, guiding critical projects, using your subject matter expertise to solve complex problems, and facilitating an environment where your team knows you’re willing and able to step in and help when needed.
- Lead SRE efforts to resolve complex customer issues and improve overall reliability for core SaaS products.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills. Must be able to go deep with tech resources while also being effective in collaborating at a higher level with Product Management and other key stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to drive reliability improvements and solve real-time complex customer issues.
- Proven success managing and optimizing CI/CD for an Azure based SaaS application.
- In depth experience with configuration management tools like Chef, Puppet, Ansible, and Terraform.
- Strong knowledge of both Microsoft and Linux server environments
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with containerization, orchestration, and deployment of PaaS and IaaS based services like Redis, WebApps, etc
- Hands on experience with Azure cloud networking (routing, private endpoints, VNET integration etc)
- Strong understanding of security principles
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar area of study
- BI and BigData design and deployment (Hadoop, power BI, etc)
- PostgreSQL and similar databases
- API Management and automation
- CheckPoint or other firewall experience