- Colchester, CO4 9YQ
- GBP 42000.0 to 48000.0 Annum
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join our client's expanding team of multi-skilled mechanical service engineers, based in Colchester.
Our client is a longstanding family team with a great reputation in the industry, and are a team that works together and supports one another. You will be carrying out planned and reactive maintenance to their commercial and residential clients, across East Anglia and London, and provide a full suite of responsive systems, and maintenance services designed to meet the ever-changing needs of domestic and commercial property owners who value honesty, integrity, and exceptional craftsmanship.
The ideal candidate must have domestic and commercial gas qualifications and some general plumbing skills. Experience in oil and air-con would be advantageous.
- Diagnosing and fault finding in HVAC systems across an array of energy sources
- Carrying out planned preventive maintenance to various HVAC systems
- Provide clear and concise job sheets and communications to office-based teams and clients
- Raising relevant forms in line with procedures
- Travelling to multiple sites/jobs per day
- Carry out remedial repairs onsite, alterations to systems
- Carrying out safety tests and commissioning of systems
- Personal van stock management
- Commercial and Domestic Gas Safe qualifications
- Energetic driven & great attention to detail
- Eagerness to learn and continue professional development
- Problem-solving difficult situations
- Carry out planned preventive maintenance to a high standard
- Diagnose faults and carry out repairs in line with standards
- Excellent understanding of systems as well as plant
- Accurate recording of site information to company standards
- Natural Problem Solver
- Good Team player
- A can-do attitude and strong work ethic
- Clear and positive communication skills.
- You will need to be located within a 1-hour commute of Colchester
- Additional Travel and overtime payments
- Discretionary performance-based annual bonus scheme
- 23 days annual leave + Bank Holidays, extending to 25 days after 3 years of continuous service
- Private Health care scheme available
- Death in service benefit
- Company Van
- Tablet and phone
- Company purchasing payment card
- Uniform & PPE
- Training and qualification plans developed for the right candidates
£42,000 - £48,000 Door-to-door pay-travel paid for from site to site
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 - 5:00 pm with on-call on a rotational basis.
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity or to find out more, please call Sharna on 07412 428910 or email firstname.lastname@example.org