B2B Customer Advisor w/ Native Level of Dutch
- EUR 18000.0 to 25000.0 Annum
Are you a native Dutch speaker with a passion for helping other people? Are you a good listener with a problem-solving mentality? Our client is looking for a creative, open-minded, and energetic individual to join their international team in sunny Barcelona.
Our client is a fast-growing e-Commerce company focusing on the sales of corporate gifts and promotional products for companies all over Europe. As a B2B Customer Advisor, you will be the first point of contact of the client assisting them throughout the whole process: from the first contact until the delivery of the products. This includes understanding the client's needs and being able to advise them in a creative way.
- Native level of Dutch
- Intermediate level of English and/or Spanish
- Effective inbound communication with customers via email and telephone
- Advising customers on selecting the right product and print for their promotions
- Preparation of price quotations and virtual samples
- Process and follow-up of sales orders
- Process and follow-up of purchase orders with suppliers
- Coordinate print proof communication between suppliers and customers
- Send shipping information and assure on-time delivery
- Assuring customer satisfaction.
- Native/Bilingual Dutch speaker
- Intermediate level in English and/or Spanish
- Excellent phone etiquette and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- A problem-solving and solution-driven mentality.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.
- Emphatic personality and passionate about helping others.
What's on offer:
- Full-time job with a fixed contract.
- Competitive fixed salary + attractive commission scheme
- Standard office hours: Monday to Friday 09:00-18:00h (with flexibility)
- Hybrid working model.
- Dynamic and multicultural work environment.
- Office in Barcelona (@22 area), 10 min from the beach
What will you learn?:
- Gain experience in a fast-growing, dynamic, and international environment
- Listening and asking the right questions in order to engage in the customer´s needs
- Using different communication techniques and develop your telephone communication skills
Our recruitment process?:
- Step 1: Interview with our Recruiter to get to know you better and give you advice on the recruitment process
- Step 2: Interview with the company´s Teamleader
- Step 3: Interview with the company´s CEO
- Step 4: A case study to find out your communication skills