- gbp 25000.0 to 50000.0 Annum
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Junior Paraplanner to join a busy team within Robinson Financial Planning Limited who are a highly successful Appointed Representative of St. James’s Place Wealth Management Plc.
St. James’s Place Wealth Management plc (SJP) is a leading, and highly regarded FTSE 100 UK Wealth Management company which distributes a range of investment and retirement products and financial solutions to a high net worth client base. St. James’s Place Wealth Management has funds under management in excess of £115bil.
Robinson Financial Planning Limited has been highly successful and experienced year on year growth since it was established in 2018. The offices are located near Stanway, Colchester which is easily accessible from A12 and neighbouring towns. Free parking is provided directly in front of the office. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a reputable firm who believe in employee development and offer genuine scope for progression.
As part of a growing team, you will be;
- Providing vital paraplanning support to the Partner
- Researching products, investment strategies and financial planning solutions
- Tax calculations
- Preparing financial planning and recommendation reports for client meetings including provision of a high level of technical support.
- You will need to ensure that the business obtained is being processed compliantly and in a timely manner involving work with internal processing systems.
- You will have knowledge of and demonstrable experience in an IFA or Wealth Management environment.
- You will either hold or be working towards the Level 4 Diploma in Financial Services, be FPC qualified or have considerable industry experience in business processing and submission.
- You will be articulate, numerical and have experience of administration in the areas of Inheritance Tax Planning, Pensions, Investments and Protection as well as composing accurate suitability letters.
- You must be able to show initiative, have excellent IT skills and be a strong communicator.
- As you will have contact with clients, it is essential that you are professional and confident in dealing with third parties, have excellent communication skills and can work with total discretion.
Salary will be dependant on experience and whether you are qualified or non-qualified.