Restaurant General Manager
- Dundee, dd1 1rx
- GBP 35000.0 to 38000.0 Annum
The purpose of the role is to create a great working environment to enable all Team Members to be the best they can be and deliver a great customer experience.
Competitive salary package up to £38K plus 20% target performance bonus per year
Key Responsibilities include:
- Managing the daily operations and staff with a specific focus on staffing, training, and scheduling, under the leadership of the Restaurant General Manager
- Identifying high-quality talent and effective scheduling to ensure you get the right people in the right places at the right time
- Support with the onboarding of new recruits to the restaurant
- Assist the Restaurant General Manager to provide coaching and develop the team.
- Help the Restaurant General Manager to help create and support a fun, inviting work environment where the team feels respected and valued.
- Provide strong leadership to ensure your team provides great food, great service, great everything to facilitate increasing store sales and profit goals
- Leading by example and demonstrating to Shift Managers and Crew Members how to do it right, and make sure every shift is better than the last.
Ideal Candidates will have:
- Passion, and energy to inspire, lead and develop your team members
- Experience in leading people within a food service environment.
- 1 year of line operations experience; with demonstrated ability to lead and manage operations in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility to work 45-hour workweeks must be available all-day parts and days of the week.
- Desire to drive sales and provide great service to customers
- Willingness to learn and develop, comfortable with an ever-changing, fast-paced environment
- Openness to travel to other locations (restaurants, area office, etc.) as needed.
- Stand for long periods, bend and kneel and be able to lift 10-25 kg, as needed.
When applying for roles posted by us, the information you provide is used to determine whether you're a good fit for current and upcoming roles. As we specialize in recruiting for the franchise sector.