Are you a Kitchen Sales Designer with experience in face-to-face retail or trade environments? Do you love engaging with customers and building long lasting relationships? How would you feel about selling luxury products within a well-established family run business?
TRIP are currently recruiting for a Kitchen Sales Designer for a leading independent department store and home interiors retailer in Bilston (WV14). The retailer has stores in key locations across the whole of the UK and plans to open more in the near future.
The ideal Kitchen Sales Designer will:
- Be experienced in Kitchen Design and Sales
- Have experience in working towards targets in a commission/target-based role
- Be extremely personable and able to develop immediate customer rapport
- Be confident and highly motivated
- Be someone who is a high achiever with a proven track record of consistent sales performance.
If you recognise the above and want to join a company that truly Rewards, Recognises & Invests in your career development, both financially and progressively then get in touch today!
Basic salary £18k, initial guarantees + individual commission (up to 3%) and car allowance - genuine OTE £35k-£45k