Basic salary £22,000 - £26,000 (OTE £26-£28k)
TRIP has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Department Manager to join a long-established luxury, family run retail business in Ipswich. This is a well-respected multi-million-pound family run business (over 100 years) that are looking to continue to grow an already strong concept.
This represents an excellent opportunity to join their team and be involved in the brands expansion of the home accessories departments (including curtains), providing excellent opportunities to progress your career.
Full training will be given on the specific products.
- Experience in Curtain/Blind/Shutter/Homeware (soft or hard accessories) retail sales is highly desirable
- Excellent customer service helping guide customers to find their perfect home accessories
- Smart and presentable appearance at all times
- Experience in using Microsoft Word/Excel
- Self-motivated, and team motivating
- Ensure the department is kept clean and tidy at all times
- Be able to achieve targeted sales and KPIs
- Have fun working with the fantastic Interiors Team
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary, performance related pay, excellent benefits and the opportunity to join a strong family business and local brand with aspirations for the future.
Basic + individual commission + bonuses OTE £26-£28k, (Basic c£22-£26k)