Food and Beverage Duty Manager for 5 Star Dublin City Centre Hotel
- EUR 0.0 to 0.0 Annum
Recruitment Needs Consulting – Hotel and Catering Division – are working with a luxurious Five Star Boutique Hotel Brand in Dublin City Centre.
The Hotel has an exciting new opportunity for a Duty Manager. The main focus of the role is to manage and co-ordinate the day-to-day operations during a shift to provide an efficient and seamless outstanding experience to our guests, deal with any guest issues to full guest satisfaction and ensure the team is working efficiently so that they anticipate and exceed guests’ needs.
The role involves:
- Supervise and coordinate activities during a shift to provide the highest standard of service
- Assist all departments in providing an outstanding guest experience, with a particular focus on Food & Beverage.
- Ensuring that all guests are greeted with a friendly welcome and offered the highest standards of guest care and customer satisfaction throughout their stay.
- Ensures guest satisfaction by attending to their requests and enquiries courteously and efficiently.
- Ensures effective communication between all hotel departments and follows through with any special requests.
- Handling and resolving customer complaints, following through to ensure the highest levels of guest satisfaction.
- Communicates to the team any important information about guest issues, bedroom conditions, maintenance work being carried out, VIP guests, groups, training schedules, new procedures etc.
- Maintain and monitor the service levels of the hotel public areas – ensure that all guests seated are accommodated, ensure that the areas are clean and presentable at all times.
- Ensures team members are always well presented, in full uniform and offer a warm welcome to our guests.
- Maintains all areas to eliminate any Health and Safety hazards, reports and actions any issues.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Held a similar or supervisory role in a 5* hotel
- Experience in Food & Beverage service
- A natural ability to ensure that each guest in the Hotel is made to feel welcomed and that their expectations are exceeded
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Good attention to detail
- Strong customer focus skills
- Positive attitude to work
- The ability to work shifts
Focus on development & progression, uniforms, Bike to Work, Travel Tax Incentives, discounted city centre car parking, discounts on hotel accommodation, discounted health insurance, discounts on laundry/dry cleaning, reward programmes such as long service awards and staff recognition and incentives including Employee of the Month/Year, Refer a Friend bonus
Due to our client’s instructions, sponsorship will not be available for this role for those living outside of Ireland and who require a sponsorship visa to live and work in Ireland.
Recruitment Needs Consulting operates as a recruitment agency in this role.
Recruitment Needs Consulting prides itself on providing the highest quality permanent recruitment solutions to our candidates and business partners.
We consider every application; however, we will only contact successful applicants for interviews due to the high volume of applications. We offer our sincerest apologies in this regard.