Dental Practice Support Consultant
- Cheltenham, GL50
- gbp 24000.0 to 28000.0 Annum
This is a terrific opportunity for a GDC Registered Dental Nurse or Practice Manager to continue their career development in training and risk assessment, where full training and support is provided.
The role involves the delivery of high quality CPD training sessions to the Dental Industry and other related healthcare sectors, offering compliance consultancy support services and providing risk assessments in relation to health and safety requirements.
The role is based from your home location and involves delivery of CPD training and Support Services to practices within the GL, BS, CF, NP, HR, LD and SA postcode catchments with scope to also cover WR, DY, B and CV postcode areas depending on your home location.
Occasional travel for training and meetings will be required and comprehensive training and ongoing professional development is provided.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Deliver training sessions to the dental industry and other healthcare sectors.
- Carry out risk assessments in relation to Health & Safety.
- Carry out compliance consultancy visits and offer compliance support to clients.
- Complete compliance assessments to assess the status of practice compliance.
- Assist practices with maintaining compliance with regulatory bodies.
- Represent the company at centralised training sessions and trade shows.
- Promote all services offered by the company and ensure cross selling opportunities are maximised while attending practices.
- Attend appointments with potential and existing DD members to promote and inform of the benefits of membership.
- Carry out customer service calls to existing DD members.
- Represent the company brand through specific delivery of training and compliance support services.
- Promotion of the training services available to customers to book further and additional training sessions.
- Work closely with the company’s Business Consultants.
- Keep accurate expense documents and mileage tracking.
- Punctual submission of admin documents/reports to ensure SLA’s are always met.
- Work with the sales team to achieve diary utilisation targets.
- Business development within the designated area to further increase the number of practices utilising DD services.
- Continuous market research.
- Continuous self-education to ensure that knowledge is kept relevant and up to date.
Standard Company Requirements
- To comply with all Health and Safety requirements as outlined by the Health and Safety Executive and business.
- To participate in all relevant quality programs and assist as required in quality initiatives.
- To ensure PPE issued by the business is worn in accordance with Health & Safety legislation.
- Training is undertaken as recommended by your manager.
- To keep up to date with any change of legislation, regulation and guidance relevant to the areas of training and compliance.
- Carry out any other reasonable request as requested by your manager.
- Comfortable with travelling at distance each working day.
- Occasional expensed overnight stays upon request.
- A thorough in-depth knowledge of healthcare specific compliance.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a growing team.
- Ability to build strong relationships with a variety of people.
- Computer literate.
- At ease with sales as part of a service.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Likeable, outgoing individual who is confident in approach.
- Able to communicate effectively with persons of different learning abilities.
- Able to deliver information using a variety of techniques tailored to the specific learner.
- Thorough experience of working in the dental and/or healthcare sector .
- Experience of working in a regulatory environment.
- IOSH Managing Safely – Desirable
- NEBOSH General – Desirable
- Level 3 Training and Education Award – Desirable
- Registration with the GDC – required
A competitive salary is on offer along with flexible working for 4 days per week along with company car and other staff benefits.