Graduate Data Analyst
- Cheltenham, GL50 1HZ
- GBP 22000.0 to 30000.0 Annum
Graduate Data Analyst
Salary – Up to £30,000
Remote or Hybrid
35 Hours per week
About the Company
Our client is at the forefront of data collection in the UK, in terms of prestige it’s hard to think of a better organisation to work within if data is your career. More than that, they have been working remotely and flexibly for years, so during these challenging times projects continue. Your opportunity is to join the team as a Graduate Data Analyst, within an organisation where data is at the heart of everything they do.
About the Role
The successful Graduate Data Analyst will play a leading role in the statistical analysis of data collected in the largest annual social survey in the UK with the aim of enhancing data quality. This will use specialist software and techniques and play a vital role in ensuring data is accurate, purposeful and of the highest quality.
You will have the following experience:
- Degree level in a subject containing a high proportion of statistical content or equivalent experience.
- Experience of analysing quantitative data
- Experience of statistical analysis software applications.
- Experience of presenting analysis and findings to a technical and non-technical audience
- Experience of handling and checking quality of large datasets
- Knowledge of surveys as a data collection methodology is preferred
The following experience is desirable:
- Knowledge/Understanding of SQL
As the Graduate Data Analyst, you will have the following responsibilities:
- To undertake extensive statistical analysis of data collected by the largest annual social survey in the UK, with the aim of enhancing data quality. This will involve the use of specialist statistical analysis software and techniques.
- To extract, manipulate and quality-assure appropriate and often complex data
- To produce written and/or verbal reports on analytical findings for technical and non-technical audience.
- To contribute to the enhancement of survey data collection systems using insights gained from analysis and quality assurance of data
- To support the production of Statutory/Official Statistics products and to contribute ideas for the development of statistical measures.
- To work on a number of work packages at a time, organising and planning activity to meet agreed deadlines.
To apply to this Graduate Data Analyst role simply send your CV and we will review and make contact with you immediately. Your Talent Solutions is a recruitment company that specialises in projects and programmes.