General Restaurant Manager
- GBP 30000.0 to 37000.0 Annum
Our client is the UK's fastest-growing fast-food brand and they urgently require a General Restaurant Manager for their Dundee Restaurant.
Salary up to £37,000 per annum + 5% on target bonus
As the General Restaurant Manager, you will be in control of the restaurant, and achieve revenue and profits goals by supporting your team to provide exceptional guest care and service. Whilst also controlling costs, brand standards, outstanding food, team building, and providing a unique guest experience will all impact your success.
- Supervise Assistant Restaurant Managers.
- Develop business strategies to raise the customer pool, expand restaurant traffic and optimize profitability
- Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring, and providing feedback to sales staff
- Ensure high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service
- Complete restaurant administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Maintain outstanding restaurant conditions and visual merchandising standards
- Conduct personnel performance appraisals to assess training needs and build career paths
- Ensure restaurant operational requirements by following brand standards, scheduling, and assigning employees
- Comply with all requirements of Food Safety and Health and Hygiene standards
- Understand P&L, budgets, and managing payroll
- Manage stock levels and availability and controllable costs to keep operations profitable
- Understand weekly sales information
- Maintain operations by coordinating and enforcing personnel policies and procedures in line with brand standards.
- Support the development of all team members through coaching, utilise cross-training methods to maintain productivity, and create an environment where your team can grow their knowledge
Ideal Candidates will have:
- Previous experience as General Restaurant Manager
- Experience with previous openings would be ideal but is not essential
- Powerful leading skills and business orientation
- Customer management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills