Executive & HR Assistant
- GBP 30000.0 to 32000.0 Annum
EA Search is proud to be partnering with a very impressive BioTech start-up in Central London, in the search for an Executive & HR Administrator.
This is a key hire for the firm, to which the successful candidate will be supporting the executive team and Head of People in all HR-related administration. You will be working closely with the leadership team and help shape the new office and culture.
The salary for this role is up to £32,000, plus amazing benefits including private medical, up to 4% pension contribution, life assurance and equity within the business.
Finally, this is a full-time role for which the successful candidate will be required to work 5 days in the office, Monday to Friday, with flexibility around start/finishing times.
The office is based in Central London.
- Full diary management for selected members of the executive team.
- Scheduling and coordinating attendees for both external and internal meetings.
- Managing business travel arrangements for the executive team.
- Manage the meeting process, sequence, timetable and attendance including maintaining a consistent set of terms of reference.
- Being the ‘face of the company’, meeting and greeting external and internal guests.
- Assisting departments with administrative tasks.
- Managing the office stock levels and facility management working closely with the Office Manager
- Expense management (executive team’s monthly personal and credit card reimbursements).
- Manage other processes and systems to ensure the smooth running of the office as required, such as meeting room bookings, holiday coordination and other HR matters.
- Entering, maintaining and updating personnel records & employment data into the company database
- Assisting SVP Head of People with the hiring process (from scheduling, interviews to offers & contracts documentation)
- Setting up recruitment and training events
- Coordinating logistics for new hire orientations and onboarding process
- Updating employee holiday and sickness records
Professionally, you are:
- Methodical, highly organised, and have excellent attention to detail and presentation.
- Experienced at working in a busy office environment requiring the accurate and discreet handling of a large volume of documents and sensitive materials.
- Proficient in IT and writing skills.
- Excellent engaging effectively with people at all levels, even when saying “no”.
- A self-starter, motivated and able to work effectively in a collegiate environment without close supervision.
- Able to use initiative and to get in and help when needed.
- Confident to take on unfamiliar tasks and to learn on the job.
- Able to demonstrate a flexible team-oriented approach and a strong “customer service” ethic.
- Loyal, respectful and act in good faith to the company and its shareholders at all times.
- Maintain high standards and lead by example.
Personally, you are:
- Positive and energetic.
- A great team player.
- An impeccable communicator.
- Driven by impact.
- Humble and hungry to learn.
- Motivated and curious.
- Passionate about making a difference.
If you feel this role is of interest, please apply today and a representative from EA Search will be in touch should you be a good fit for the role.
Please note, any applications will come through to our database and thus we may contact you about other similar opportunities in the future. All applications will remain confidential.
**EA Search is acting as an employment agency following official instruction from our client**