- EUR 0.0 to 0.0 Annum
Employees are the most valuable asset at Cap St Georges Hotel & Resort and our aim is to develop team members skills and help them to reach their potential. We are always on the outlook to identify, recruit and maintain the people with the greatest smile and passion to provide exceptional guest services, which characterizes the whole company.
Cap St Georges Hotel & Resort is seeking to recruit Spa Receptionist.
- Greeting guests with direct eye contact and a smile and welcoming them.
- Make guest reservations for spa services.
- Register guests in special programs or memberships.
- Answer telephones and provide proper response (appointment booking, answer questions).
- Receive payments for goods and services and properly account for all transactions.
- Maintain facility by checking equipment, refreshing linen, light cleaning, maintain retail inventory on display.
- To perform any other duties assigned by the Spa Manager.
- Previous experience working as a Spa Receptionist is preferable.
- Preferred languages: Russian, Greek, and English.
- Exceptional Customer Service skills.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, proactive, resourceful with excellent attention to detail.
- Competitive salary depending on experience.
- Continuous personal development and training opportunities.