Customer Care Agent (Business Travel) w/ Native level of German
- EUR 24000.0 to 0.0 Annum
Our client is multinational start-up launched in 2015 managing business travel for their clients. With its free travel booking and managing platform, it became an award-winning company named as the fasted growing SaaS startup Europe wide. Due to success and expansion, they are currently looking for experienced Customer Care Agents with passion for travelling willing to deliver high-touch customer care to join their multinational team in the city centre of Barcelona.
Native level of German
Excellent English, spoken and written
As a Customer Care Agent, you will work with B2B customers and be part of a strategic team. You will have a direct impact on our growth and customer retention. You will act proactively and address our clients’ needs at any stage of their travels, ensuring high customer satisfaction and maintaining relationships at a 7 Star satisfaction standard.
What you will do:
- Support B2B customers in their Business Travels
- Liaise with suppliers and partners to resolve booking issues
- Keep high satisfaction standards and exceed customer expectations as much as possible when managing bookings, queries and requests
- Resolve problems by applying established policies, procedures and tactics, and also by thinking out-of-the-box when anything established is not enough
- Addressing, preempting and solving problems - You are an owner and anticipate issues before they come your way!
- Help define and establish best practices together with the rest of the team in sales, operations and customer care
- Stay up-to-date with new features and product launches - there are lots so be prepared for some serious innovation!
- Previous customer service experience is required (ideally in fast-paced environments)
- You LOVE Travel!
- Proven experience going above and beyond to provide an amazing service to help customers
- Independent and autonomous. You don’t need hand-holding to get things done
- Good prioritization and focus skills
- Empathy - understand what our customers need
- Smart, fast learner and tech savvy
- Flexible and able to adapt to constant changes with a positive mindset
- You are open to get and give constructive feedback
- You want to learn - we have a 7 Star management team to mentor you!
What's on offer:
- Competitive compensation including equity in the company
- Generous vacation days so you can rest and recharge
- Health perks such as private healthcare or gym allowance depending on your location
- "Flexible compensation plan" to help you diversify and increase the net salary
- Flexibility to work from home most of the time with core hours
- Unforgettable company events including to travel to one of our hubs
- Udemy for business account to continue your development
- Mental health support tool for your wellbeing
- Exponential growth opportunities
What will you learn?:
- Become an expert on GDS for air/rail/hotel
- Improving intercultural competences
Our recruitment process?:
- Step 1: Interview with our Recruiter to get to know you better and check your GDS knowledge
- Step 2: Interview with our client's Talent Acquisition team
- Step 3: Interview with the Team Leader
- Step 4: Interview with one of the Managers