- Dinnington, S25
- GBP 20000.0 to 26000.0 Annum
Office & Sales Coordinator
You will be working for an international engineering and manufacturing organisation, with a multi-billion-pound turnover and a true global presence.
The Office & Sales Coordinator position is an integral position within the organisation, in which you will be responsible for creating effective sales quotations and tenders, as well as sales order processing and supporting communication with companywide stakeholders and external customers.
The position is full time (5 days/week, hours 0900-1700 Monday to Friday) and offers generous holidays, pension, healthcare and Company bonus.
The sales coordinator position is focused upon assisting the Sales team and wider sales function, to ensure the smooth running of the sales order process.
Within the position, you will take responsibility for maintaining close communication with clients and the external sales
Aims of Role
- Provide high quality support to the sales team and technical sales team, both in terms the development of sales quotations, but also general administrative duties.
- Be the administrative conduit between various ULMA UK sales functions (marketing, technical sales specialists and regional sales)
- Provide CRM support and be the link for CRM administration/management, training and deployment between UK and Spain
- Provide customers (end users), the sales functions and colleagues in Onati a first-class administrative function.
- Provide a professional “front of house” presence (from office)
Office based Dinnington, Sheffield
- Primary aims of general administration
- Booking hotels, flights and associated travel plans for all staff
- Handle all incoming calls to the office
- General reception duties
- Order staff uniforms (when required)
- Purchase/maintain office supplies
- Refreshments/lunch for visitors
- Produce CRM reports and analysis as and when required
- Collect and distribute the post
- Maintain and manage the meeting rooms
- Sales Support
- Handling Deliveries of Goods to Dinnington offices
- Customer Visits – planning, managing, supporting and coordinating
- General Field Sales Team and Managing Director admin support
- General Technical Manager and Product Specialist admin support
- Producing/editing CRM quotes for and on behalf of Field Sales Team and Technical/Product Specialist
- Handle and distribute sales leads
- CRM reports - Order Book, Sales activity / Commercial reports
- CRM updates - customer details, sales opportunities, deleting historical duplicates etc
- Update enquiry log
- Maintain CRM system
- Exhibition support – UK and sometimes international
- All other ad-hoc duties
Range Of Day-To-Day Duties:
- Liaising with internal colleagues across multiple departments (Service, technical sales support, finance, Sale office, product and project management, senior management).
- Develop first sales collateral (sales quotes, sales order paperwork, sales presentations, other supporting documentation)
- Support the development of up-to-date procedures, then implement and train relevant personnel, producing exception reports where procedures aren’t followed by key members of personnel.
- Support the development and implementation of the Sales and Marketing strategy
- Provide general administrative support to the FST and Managing Director
- Support the FST in maintaining the CRM/sales database, in terms of opportunities, customer details, visits and reports.
- Support the Technical Manager in terms of expediting machine delivery from Spain
- To undertake any other duties as reasonably requested by the Managing Director or other member of the Senior Management team.
The position is full time (5 days/week, hours 0900-1700 Monday to Friday)
Between £20k & 26k
- Generous Holidays
- Company bonus