We're hiring for close to 100 Safety Field Technician positions for the 2023 TA season, with work starting in April and running through until October.
If you have previous turnaround experience as a Field Safety Technician in the Oil & Gas Industry. we'd like to see your application.
We're hiring for multiple positions, including:
-Bottle Watch/Spark Watch,
-Safety Watch/Breathing Air Technician
-Hatch Watch/Confined Space Entry Technician
Only apply if you're eligible to work in Canada, meet the basic training/experience requirements below, and can be available for the confirmed dates above. Applicants need to have effective communication skills, proficient in English, both written & verbal.
Remuneration & Incentives include
- $280 to $350/day pay [varies across clients/locations and experience]
- Hotel or camp accommodation provided when working away from home
- $40 - $45/day subsistence [varies across clients/locations]
- Travel to and from site each day will be provided when working away from home
- Typically, travel allowance for Mob & De-mob to site if using your own vehicle, usually a maximum of 6h's [varies across clients/locations]
MUST HAVE training/experience requirements:
-Previous turnaround/shutdown/outage experience in an HSE capacity
-First Aid & CPR
-CSO (Common Safety Orientation)
-Confined Space Entry (CSE) Monitoring
Please submit your resume by responding to this advertisement which will allow us to track all application throughout the pre-qualification process. Only those candidates that move to the next step will be contacted.