Our Client is currently recruiting for a hard-working and experienced Water Treatment/Water Hygiene Engineer. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience of Water Treatment/Water Hygiene.
We are searching for a motivated and experienced operations and compliance officer to guarantee that our clients processes and transactions follow all relevant legal and internal guidelines. To manage a team ensuring they are compliant and competent. You will need to come from a strong technical water treatment and operations background.
• Adhering to tight deadlines & managing workload effectively
• Chemical and technical understanding relating to water treatment/water hygiene.
• Demonstrable experience of working in a team effectively and of continuous improvement
• Experience of interpreting Standard Operating Procedures and RAMMS.
• Good organisational and time management capabilities
• Ability to manage a varied workload, and prioritise tasks, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Ability to communicate concisely and convincingly both verbally and in writing.
• Experience of using own initiative, with a proactive and problem-solving attitude.
• Good skills in Microsoft Office and online management systems
Salary £30,000 annually