Senior Recruitment Consultant
- GBP 28000.0 to 35000.0 Annum
As a logistics recruitment consultant, your primary responsibility is to help companies find and hire the right talent for their logistics and supply chain operations. This requires a deep understanding of the industry and the specific roles and skills required for each position.
Your day-to-day activities may include:
- Partnering with clients to understand their business and hiring needs
- Conducting job analysis and creating job descriptions
- Developing and executing recruitment strategies to attract top talent
- Screening and interviewing candidates to assess their skills, experience, and cultural fit
- Presenting qualified candidates to clients and managing the interview process
- Negotiating job offers and facilitating the hiring process
- Providing ongoing support and guidance to both clients and candidates throughout the hiring process and beyond
To be successful as a logistics recruitment consultant, you should have a strong network within the logistics industry and a deep understanding of the various roles and skills required in logistics and supply chain operations. You should also have excellent communication, negotiation, and relationship-building skills, as well as the ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
In return you will receive:
- Industry leading training and support with a clear pathway to progression.
- Completive salary that will be in line with your experience.
- Car allowance for a posts of Senior Recruiter and above.
- Company Pension.
- Social Activities