Junior Sales Executive
- EUR 0.0 to 0.0 Annum
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develops relationships within community network of the resort to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities.
- Provides excellent customer sales service in order to grow local market share of the account.
- Assist the Director of Sales & Marketing in managing the B2B sales team in the DACH Region.
- Manages and develops relationships with local key internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist with the growth in revenues with a clear focus on the Suite/Pool Rooms and support strategy to increase ADR from the markets.
- Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities include sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, photoshoots, etc.
- Develop and manage B2B communication strategies and content via trade communication and social media to ensure the Cap St Georges Hotel & Resort brand is positioned as the leading resort in its respective segment and destination.
- Assist in the delivery of DACH sales and marketing objectives.
- Support joint promotions and advertising in local market.
- Manage B2B database effectively using existing CRM systems, ensuring effective account management and implementation ADP’s (Account Development Plans).
- Build and maintain strong relationships with an internal and external client, as well as industry local partners (DMO’s, NTO’s, airlines, banks, insurances, shipping, etc.)
- Ensure regular and effective communication channels with the Operational Departments.
- Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings.
- A University degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field.
- Highly computer literate with a high-level command of Excel, PowerPoint.
- Preferred Languages: English and Greek
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.