Data Architect - Contract
- London, SE1 8NY
- GBP 600.0 to 700.0 Day
Data Architect (Contract)
London, UK, Fully Remote
Day Rate: £600 to £700 (inside IR35) depending on experience
About the Company
Our client is a rapidly expanding consulting firm with a passion for data and the cloud. They take enormous pride in their engineering excellence and are industry independent, however, most of their partners are in the financial services business. They work with a variety of modern tech stacks and use agile scrum to manage all their projects. This company is experiencing fast growth with an incredible team, culture, and vision for the future.
About the Role
A key technical decision-making position within the strategic data platform for the organisation, you will work under the oversight of the head of platforms/data to consolidate and evolve the data architecture. You will be passionate about data architecture at a low level to help steer teams and design consistent and high-quality solutions:
- Audit the existing data architecture to ensure that it meets the needs of the data strategy
- Work with engineering stakeholders to create remediation backlogs for architectural improvement.
- Produce and maintain architectural guardrails, standards and processes and integrate these with wider enterprise governance.
- Work with key transformation programs to ensure that technical decisions are aligned with guardrails, standards and processes.
- Review data models and technical approaches to ensure that they are consistent and of high quality.
- Evolve the data architecture moving forwards in line with the changing needs of the data strategy and business.
You will have:
- Demonstrated successful cloud-based delivery of data architectures on mission-critical, strategic programs preferably using AWS.
- Demonstrated maintaining standards and guardrails.
- Demonstrated leadership in steering technical teams to deliver consistent and quality solutions.
- Expertise in different modelling methodologies such as 3NF, Dimensional, and Data Vault.
- Expertise in building cloud data warehouses using Kimball, preferably using AWS Redshift.
- Experience in engaging with senior technical and business stakeholders.
- Experience in federating capabilities to data citizens within the business is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and an appetite to be flexible and work within a broader data strategy.
To apply for the Data Architect role simply send your CV and we will review and make contact with you immediately. Your Talent Solutions is a recruitment company that specialises in projects and programmes.