Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
- Bishop Auckland, DL14 6XF
- GBP 5.28 to 0.0 Hour
Our client was formed in 1995 by three electrical distribution engineers with over 120 years’ experience between them of working in the electricity construction industry in the UK and South Africa.
The company are actively in search to find their next apprentice who is an excellent communicator, to join their team based in Bishop Auckland. Providing additional support to their internal administration team. This role is fast-paced and you will be working as part of the team as well as working towards your qualification.
Working alongside the to promote the companies brand’s, products and services through social media, websites and apps. Their main duties and responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing digital marketing strategies, including social media advertising, email marketing, display ads, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Pay Per Click (PPC).
- Building and maintaining a brand’s presence across multiple social media channels.
- Creating, executing and monitoring marketing campaign budgets.
- Collaborating with media and sales teams to improve marketing results.
- Measuring key performance metrics, including website traffic, audience engagement, service quotas, bounce rate and ad spend return on investment.
- Coordinating with the digital marketing team to identify innovative growth strategies.
- Preparing reports on the performance of marketing campaigns.
- Digital Marketer Level 3 Apprentice standard.
- How to define, design, build and implement digital campaigns across a variety of online and social media platforms.
- Marketing principles.
- Principles of coding.
- Search marketing, search engine optimisation, web analytics and metrics.
- Mobile apps and pay-per-click marketing.
- Level 2 English and Maths will need to be achieved, if not already, prior to taking the end point assessment.
Salary: £5.28 per hour