- EUR 0.0 to 0.0 Annum
Employees are the most valuable asset at Cap St Georges Hotel & Resort and our aim is to develop team members skills and help them to reach their potential. We are always on the outlook to identify, recruit and maintain the people with the greatest smile and passion to provide exceptional guest services, which characterizes the whole company.
Cap St Georges Hotel & Resort is seeking to recruit Receptionists.
- Register guests, assign rooms and accommodates special requests.
- Assists in pre-registration and blocking of rooms for reservations.
- Thoroughly understand and adheres to proper credit, check- cashing, and cash handling policies and procedures.
- Use suggestive selling techniques to sell rooms and to promote other services of the Resort.
- Solid understanding of the location and all types of available rooms as well as the activities and services of the Resort.
- Coordinates room status updates with the housekeeping department by notification housekeeping of all checkouts, late checkouts, early check-ins, special requests, and day use rooms.
- Takes same day reservations and future reservations when necessary. Clear understanding of the cancellation procedures.
- Process guest check-outs.
- Performing cashier related functions like posting charges to guest accounts, raising paid out's, currency exchange.
- Communicate services and amenities of the hotel to guests.
- Obtain proper identification for tax-exempt guests and attach the form to registration card.
- Reads and initials the pass-on log and bulletin board daily. Is aware of daily activities and meetings taking place in the hotel.
- Knows all safety and emergency procedures, Is aware of accident prevention policies.
- Advise guest of any messages, mail, faxes, etc. received for them.
- To perform any other duties assigned by the Front Office Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree or a diploma in Hospitality, Management, or a related field.
- Previous experience working as a Receptionist for 4-5* hotel is preferable.
- Preferred languages: Russian, Greek, and English.
- Exceptional Customer Service skills.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, proactive, resourceful with excellent attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Theova PMS is desirable.
- Competitive salary depending on experience.
- Continuous personal development and training opportunities.