Trainee Marketing Tutor
- Dronfield, S18 1NQ
- GBP 19500.0 to 19500.0 Annum
Trainee Marketing Tutor
Full Time, Temporary - 2-year programme (subject to probationary period) – opportunity for permanent contract following 2-year training programme
About the organisation
Bhayani Recruitment is working with an organisation that with a Digital Marketing and Management Training Provider to recruit a Trainee Marketing Tutor based in Dronfield.
The organisation is a well-known specialist in their area of work, passionate about delivering the highest quality professional learning and development programmes. They are seeking brilliant, like-minded individuals to join them as they continue to grow. Their delivery method is a modern, blended learning approach that is focused on remote and online learning, facilitated through their interactive online platform and tutor support sessions.
The role of a Trainee Marketing Tutor will be to develop the skills, experience and qualifications necessary to become a Marketing Assistant and fully qualified Marketing Tutor and deliver inspiring teaching, coaching and mentoring of learners /Apprentices. You will undertake a teaching qualification to enable you to develop the knowledge and teaching skills to deliver high-quality and challenging learning experiences and provide ongoing assessment and feedback to learners and employers.
What will you be doing?
- Support the delivery of the curriculums including coaching, mentoring and reviewing learner progress effectively, through a variety of different learning strategies.
- Planning administration and invigilation of examinations
- Collaborate with colleagues in the development of effective learning programmes.
- Undertake duties as designated by the Head of Department, and Commercial Director
- Contribute to curriculum planning and development.
- Comply with processes, best practices and quality assurance
- Undertake appropriate staff development and training, including CPD
- Attend and actively participate in department meetings, planning events etc
Skills & knowledge requirements
- This role is subject to satisfactory Enhanced DBS checks
- Up-to-date with trends within digital marketing, marketing principles, campaign management, content marketing, and social media for business
- Good written and verbal communication including the use of remote contact platforms
- Be organised with good administration and attention to detail skills.
- Presentation skills
- Have the ability to manage a number of competing demands and meet required deadlines
- Knowledge of relevant computer programs – Microsoft word excel etc
- An interest in education and training and a passion for Marketing
- Confident, personable, and able to build a quick rapport with a range of people
- Decisive and able to exercise own judgment
- Flexible in approach to work to adapt to changing circumstances
- A creative, inventive outlook
Experience & qualifications
- Minimum Level 2 / GCSE grade C in English
- Minimum Level 2 / GCSE grade C in Mathematics
- Qualified to Degree/equivalent Level in marketing or other subjects with a high proportion of marketing or specific L3 in Marketing /Digital Marketing within the last 5 years
- Experience of day-to-day digital marketing /marketing activity, coaching and mentoring others, and client /customer service roles are desirable.
What’s in it for you?
- A salary of £19,500. Dependent upon experience plus employee ownership benefits
- You will gain a qualification in teaching
- Structured Development Process. They are truly committed to your development just as much as their apprentices’. You’ll have monthly 1-2-1 meetings with quarterly reviews and an opportunity to take on bespoke relevant training courses.
Bhayani recruitment is acting as an employment agency in relation to this role. Bhayani recruitment will ensure all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, colour, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or on the basis of disability. We invite applicants to contact us directly to identify any additional support required.