Front Office Manager Dublin City 5 Star Hotel
- EUR 0.0 to 0.0 Annum
Recruitment Needs Consulting are working with a Five Star Hotel City property based in the South City Centre.
The Hotel has an exciting new opportunity for a Front Office Manager. The main focus of the role is to coordinate Front Office operations to provide an outstanding guest experience and exceed their expectations.
- To ensure that the daily operations of the department run efficiently to a very high standard as expected of a 5-star hotel to the complete satisfaction of guests at all times.
- To maximise all available sales opportunities by encouraging the promotion of hotel facilities and rates.
- To ensure that all aspects of invoicing, security and cash handling are followed at all times in accordance with the Hotel Policy. To minimise hotel bad debts by ensuring that the hotel policy for credit control is followed at all times.
- To ensure the highest standards of presentation and cleanliness of the Front Desk and office is maintained at all times.
- To ensure that the allocation of rooms is conducted in a controlled and effective manner.
- To control daily business activities within the Hotel ensuring that all VIPs, guests and groups are looked after to the Hotel’s standard.
- To maintain high standards of communication within the Front Office Department through regular team meetings.
- To maintain effective communications with all other Departments with specific attention to Reservations, Accommodation, Nights, Concierge and Accounts.
- To ensure that all are greeted with a friendly welcome and offered the highest standards of guest care and customer satisfaction throughout their stay.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints, following through to ensure the highest levels of guest satisfactory
The ideal candidate will have:
- held a similar front office manager role in a similar hotel for a minimum of three years
- acted in the capacity of Duty Manager
- strong communication skills both written and verbal
- a natural ability to ensure that each guest in the is made to feel welcomed and that their expectations are exceeded
- previous experience of Opera reservations system is preferred
- exceptional selling skills both upselling and cross-selling
- attention to detail
- positive attitude to work
- enjoyment in the sense of empowerment and want to improve
- the ability to work shifts
If this sounds like you, why not send your CV at the link below!
Due to our client’s instructions, sponsorship will not be available for this role for those living outside of Ireland and who require a sponsorship visa to live and work in Ireland.
Recruitment Needs Consulting operates as a recruitment agency in the provision of this role.
Recruitment Needs Consulting prides itself on providing the highest quality permanent recruitment solutions to our candidates and business partners.
We consider every application; however, we will only contact successful applicants for interviews due to the high volume of applications. We offer our sincerest apologies in this regard.